Wazari can use the Microsoft Speech API 5.x voices and the Microsoft Speech Platform text-to-speech engines. There are free and paid (commercial) speech engines. The highest quality speech synthesis is provided by commercial voices.
Install a new Text-to-Speech language in Windows 10 (SAPI 5)
Within Windows 10 settings, you'll download the desired language and then set your speech language.
1. Select the Start button, and then select Settings.
2. With the Windows Settings in view, select Time & Language.
3. Select Region & language, then select Add a language.
4. Choose the language you want from the list. The language will begin to install.
5. After the new language has been installed, select it in the Region & Language list, and then select Options.
6. Under Language options select the desired downloads (Language pack, Handwriting, and keyboard).
7. Now you'll need to change your default speech options. Begin by selecting Speech.
8. From here, adjust your speech options:
Speech language select the dropdown to choose your desired language.
Recognize non-native accents for this language: check the box to activate this feature.
Text-to-speech: change your default voice, the speed of the voice, and preview the voice.
Install a new Text-to-Speech language in Windows 8.1
On any edition of Windows 8.1, do the following:
Open Control Panel.
Click Add a Language.
In the list that opens, click the language you want to add, and then click the Add button at the bottom of the list.
Under the language you've added, click Download and install language pack.
Windows will download and install the language pack. You may be prompted to restart your PC.
After restarting your PC, you'll have the new language available for Text-to-Speech.